Saturday, March 17, 2018

ʕु-̫͡-ʔु”-- CoolAnimeHustler's Mugen Works Of Awesome!

ʕु-̫͡-ʔु”-- Hey, How's It Goin! Welcome to the CoolAnimeHustler Blogspot! I'm the CoolAnimeHustler and Today I Provide You With One Of My Cool Stages That I Created For The Mugen Engine! I'm Baaaaaaacccccccck!! I Finally Finished My 32nd MUGEN Stage! After Finding Some Inspirations Of Places That I Walk And Cross Paths With, I Decided I Wanted To Make Like A Brawl Stage But In A Junkyard Setting! Junkyards Can Be In The City And Also Outside Of The City! There's Not That Many Junkyard Stages So...Why Not! The Theme That I'm Aiming For? Well... It's Like Those Old School 90's Martial Art B-Movies That Gives The Hero Of The Story His First Fight Against An Strong Opponent! I Wanted To Capture That Fill And Well...I Liked How This Turned Out! I Was Able To Add Characters To Give The Stage Life And I Messed With The Bounds And Tensions A Little Bit! I'm Going To Call This Stage "Car Salvage Yard Brawl". Enjoy Another City Theme Based Stage For Your Fighters! If You Want To Tryout This Stage In Your Mugen, Click The Picture For Madd Awesome Environments, Yo! *Peace* ʕु-̫͡-ʔु”

ʕु-̫͡-ʔु”-- STAGE: Car Salvage Yard Brawl By CoolAnimeHustler

https://www.dropbox.com/s/jg9bzteptwuxfvq/Car%20Salvage%20Yard%20Brawl.rar?dl=0
Well, it's nice talking to yall. If you want to leave a post, feel free to do so. Until we meet again...Its All Cool! You Knowwhatimsayin!
ʕ-̫͡-ʔ !

No comments:

Post a Comment