Tuesday, March 20, 2018

ʕु-̫͡-ʔु”-- Animation Gif Tuesday!

ʕु-̫͡-ʔु”-- Hey, How's It Goin! Welcome to the CoolAnimeHustler Blogspot! I'm the CoolAnimeHustler and today I provide you with a another Gif. I...I Think I'm Getting The Hang Of Adding Animations To Stages! I Tried To Apply What I Learned From All The Mugen Tutorials That I've Seen And This Time...It Actually Worked! Not Only That But I Started To Understand What Some Of The Coding Meant When I Put Certain Number In! It Reminds Me A Lot Of Stop Motion Animation When I Was Putting Some The Images Together To Make Them Move! It Was Pretty Cool! I'm Going To Play With This Some More And I'll Try To See If I Can Get A Animated Stage For All You Awesome MUGEN Fans For Tomorrow! I'm Very Excited Of The Progress That I'm Making And I Thank Everyone Out In The MUGEN Community That Give Tips And Tricks Of The Trade! Also Special Shout Out To Kater15 In The MUGEN Community For An Awesome Example Of Stage Animation! You're One Cool Dude, Yo! ^_^
Well, it's nice talking to yall. If you want to leave a post, feel free to do so. Until we meet again...Its All Cool! You Knowwhatimsayin!
ʕ-̫͡-ʔ !

No comments:

Post a Comment