Friday, March 16, 2018

ʕु-̫͡-ʔु”-- Animation Gif Friday!

ʕु-̫͡-ʔु”-- Hey, How's It Goin! Welcome to the CoolAnimeHustler Blogspot! I'm the CoolAnimeHustler and today I provide you with a another Gif. All Right! Today I Was Thinking Of Cool Themes In Which I Can Make A Unique Stage For Mugen! While Walking, I Was Thinking Of Junkyards, Scrap Metal, And Junk Cars! Thinking Of This...Thinking...Thinking...AHA!! I Finally Found The Perfect Theme To Make Another Stage For All You Mugen Fans! This Stage I'm Working On Will Be Released For Yall Tomorrow, Yo! I'm Getting Better At Making Stages And I'll Definitely Add Some Characters In The Background To Cheer Whatever Fighters That You Choose On This Stage I'm Making! Welp...(Cracks Knuckles) Time To Stop Thinking And Time To Get To Work, Yo!
Well, it's nice talking to yall. If you want to leave a post, feel free to do so. Until we meet again...Its All Cool! You Knowwhatimsayin!
ʕ-̫͡-ʔ !

No comments:

Post a Comment