Monday, March 12, 2018

ʕु-̫͡-ʔु”-- CoolAnimeHustler's Mugen Works Of Awesome!

ʕु-̫͡-ʔु”-- Hey, How's It Goin! Welcome to the CoolAnimeHustler Blogspot! I'm the CoolAnimeHustler and Today I Provide You With One Of My Cool Stages That I Created For The Mugen Engine! I Finally Finished My 30th Mugen Stage For The Mugen Engine! I PULLED AN ALL NIGHTER...BUT...I HAVE FINISHED MY MOST AWESOME MUGEN STAGE YET!! I Still Wanted To Focus On Urban Environments and I Thought About The Wonderful World Of Boxing! I Like Boxing and The Sweet Science Amazes Me Everyday! With This In Mind, I Created A Retro Styled Boxing Gym That Is A Dedication To The Retro Game Ultimate Fighter But I Put A Cool Twist To It! I Added Boxers and Trainers Into The Stage And This Is My Most Favorite Stage Thus Far! I Spent All Night Trying To Apply What I Have Learned About Inserting Characters Into Stages And Finally Got It To Work! Yay! This Is Another Normal Sized Stage But I Had To Mess With The Tensions And Bounds To Make The Level Just Right! I'm Going To Call This Stage "Old School Boxing Gym". Enjoy Another City/ Urban Theme Based Stage For Your Fighters! If You Want To Tryout This Stage In Your Mugen, Click The Picture For Madd Awesome Environments, Yo! *Peace* ʕु-̫͡-ʔु”

ʕु-̫͡-ʔु”-- STAGE: Old School Boxing Gym By CoolAnimeHustler

https://www.dropbox.com/s/tbdncwrbzho9e77/Old%20School%20Boxing%20Gym.rar?dl=0
Well, it's nice talking to yall. If you want to leave a post, feel free to do so. Until we meet again...Its All Cool! You Knowwhatimsayin!
ʕ-̫͡-ʔ !

No comments:

Post a Comment