Sunday, March 11, 2018

ʕु-̫͡-ʔु”-- Animation Gif Sunday!

ʕु-̫͡-ʔु”-- Hey, How's It Goin! Welcome to the CoolAnimeHustler Blogspot! I'm the CoolAnimeHustler and today I provide you with a another Gif. YES!! YES!! YES!! Today I Finally Learned How To Smoothly Add Characters Into Stages I Make! After Months Of Trail And Error I Found The Perfect Way To Add This With Blurry, Cut-Off And Messed Up Sprites!! I'm Heading Into The Right Direction And I Can Make My Mugen Stages More Dynamic! I Working On A Stage Right Now And It's Going To Be My Best Work Yet For My 30th Stage! I'm So Excited! Man...I LOVE VIDEO GAMES AND I LOVE COMPUTERS!! LOL! I'm Going To Pull An All Nighter And Hopefully Have My Stage Released Tomorrow For All You Awesome MUGEN Enthusiast!! Time To Get To Work!! Life Is Study and Life Is About Applying What You Learned Regardless If You Win Or Fail!! Let's Go, Yo!!
Well, it's nice talking to yall. If you want to leave a post, feel free to do so. Until we meet again...Its All Cool! You Knowwhatimsayin!
ʕ-̫͡-ʔ !

No comments:

Post a Comment