Wednesday, March 14, 2018

ʕु-̫͡-ʔु”-- CoolAnimeHustler's Mugen Works Of Awesome!

ʕु-̫͡-ʔु”-- Hey, How's It Goin! Welcome to the CoolAnimeHustler Blogspot! I'm the CoolAnimeHustler and Today I Provide You With One Of My Cool Stages That I Created For The Mugen Engine! All Right!! I Finally Finished My 31st MUGEN Stage! I've Been On A Roll! You Know... I Loved The Last Stage That I Made So Much, I Decided I Wanted To Add Women Fighters This Time! I Found Some Good Sprites Of The Women Fighters In Work Out Positions And I Was Able To Blend Them Well With The Stage! I Basically Worked On This All Night Until The Early Morning...(YAWN) I'm So Tired But It Was Worth It...For WAIFU!! LOL! Again I Made This A Normal Stage Which Is The Same As Last The Last One! I Really Like How This One Turned Out! I'm Really Having Fun Making These Stages And I'm Glad Everyone Else Can Have Fun As Well! ^_^ "I'm Going To Call This Stage "Old School Boxing Gym II (Waifu Edition)". Enjoy Another City/ Urban Theme Based Stage For Your Fighters! If You Want To Tryout This Stage In Your Mugen, Click The Picture For Madd Awesome Environments, Yo! *Peace* ʕु-̫͡-ʔु”

 ʕु-̫͡-ʔु”-- STAGE: Old School Boxing Gym II (Waifu Edition) By CoolAnimeHustler

https://www.dropbox.com/s/svl58fuk5neyly7/Old%20School%20Boxing%20Gym%20II%20%28Waifu%20Edition%29.rar?dl=0
Well, it's nice talking to yall. If you want to leave a post, feel free to do so. Until we meet again...Its All Cool! You Knowwhatimsayin!
ʕ-̫͡-ʔ !

No comments:

Post a Comment