Thursday, March 1, 2018

ʕु-̫͡-ʔु”-- Animation Gif Thursday!

ʕु-̫͡-ʔु”-- Hey, How's It Goin! Welcome to the CoolAnimeHustler Blogspot! I'm the CoolAnimeHustler and today I provide you with a another Gif. We Finally Hit The Month Of March! Yay! This Month Is Pretty Exciting When It Comes To National Days Of The Month! I Learned That March Is Actually National Reading Awareness Month! No Joke! I've Read A Lot Of Material When It Comes To Video Games and I'll Tell You That Reading Is Fun and It Makes You a Little Bit Better! I Also Learned That March 1st Is National Peanut Butter Lovers Day! Did You Know That It Takes 540 Peanuts To Make A 12-Ounce Jar Of Peanut Butter!? Whoa! I'll Never Look At A 12-Ounce Jar Of Peanut Butter The Same Way! LOL! I Ate A Peanut Butter Sandwich Earlier and It Helped Me Jump Start My Day! As I Post This, I'm 4 Post Away To Reaching 400 Post! I Know I'm Going To Hit This Goal For This Month! I'm Very Excited I Can Share and Talk About My Hobbies With All Of You On My Blog! Welp...I'm Going To Pull A All Nighter Learning About Video Games! I Might Even Get Another Mugen Stage For All You Awesome Mugen Lovers Out There Done! Welp...Time To Get To Work! I'll See Ya Tomorrow! Until Then, Chao!!

Well, it's nice talking to yall. If you want to leave a post, feel free to do so. Until we meet again...Its All Cool! You Knowwhatimsayin!
ʕ-̫͡-ʔ

No comments:

Post a Comment