Wednesday, March 21, 2018

ʕु-̫͡-ʔु”-- Animation Gif Wednesday!

ʕु-̫͡-ʔु”-- Hey, How's It Goin! Welcome to the CoolAnimeHustler Blogspot! I'm the CoolAnimeHustler and today I provide you with a another Gif. I'm Making Very Good Process On The Animated Stage I'm Making! I Even Found A Theme For The Stage As Well! The Stage That I'm Making Is A Old School Series That Got Me Into Anime When I Was A Kid! It's A Stage Of An Episode Where Two Rivals Battle 1 on 1 To See Who's The Strongest Fighter And To Have A Date With A Girl They Secreatly Love! LOL! I Was Trying To See If I Could Get The Stage Out Today But It's Probably Going To Be Tomorrow! The Great Thing About The Stage I'm Making Is That I'm Almost Finished And I Just Have To Get The Last Parts Of Animation Right And Make Sure MUGEN Fighters Blend In Well With The Stage! I'm So Excited To Get This Done And Release This To You Mugen Fans! It Will Finally Be My First Stage With Some Animation To It! I'm Finally Going To Achieve This Year's Goal!! Yay! I'll See You Awesome People From The Internet Tomorrow!! ^_^
Well, it's nice talking to yall. If you want to leave a post, feel free to do so. Until we meet again...Its All Cool! You Knowwhatimsayin!
ʕ-̫͡-ʔ !

No comments:

Post a Comment