Wednesday, February 28, 2018

ʕु-̫͡-ʔु”-- Animation Gif Wednesday!

ʕु-̫͡-ʔु”-- Hey, How's It Goin! Welcome to the CoolAnimeHustler Blogspot! I'm the CoolAnimeHustler and today I provide you with a another Gif. Today I Was Creating More Mugen Stages and I Have Been Experimenting With Different Environment Settings! It Was Pretty Fun! Also I Was Able To Get Enough Money To Keep A Roof Over My Head For Another Month! Yay! Just Got To Stay Positive And Move Forward In Trying To Earn More Income! Also, My Mom Is Doing Okay and She Is Recovering Nicely Since That Scare Back In January! That's Always Good News! Yay! As February Ends, Tomorrow Comes The Month Of March! I Wanted To Post A Lot During This Month But After Catching a Cold Earlier In The Month and Also Trying To Earn The Necessary Funds To Keep A Roof Over My Head....I've Been Really Busy. I'll Definitely Try To See If I Can Post A Little More In March! Not Only That But I'm Actually Five Post Away To Reaching Post 400! I'm So Excited and This Journey Of Learning About Video Games and Life Is Very Exciting! Just To Let You Know That You You, The Viewer Keeps Me Motivated and I'm Glad I Can Put a Smile Or Help Someone Learn Something Cool! I'm Still Learning About These Games, Yo! Speaking Of Learning, I Just Learned That February 28th Is National Pancake Month! That's Right!! Cook Up a Batch of Flapjacks With Maple Syrup and Butter And Savor The Moment! Welp...I Going To Get Some Rest! I'll See Yall Tomorrow on the New Month Of March! Keep Being Awesome, Yo!

Well, it's nice talking to yall. If you want to leave a post, feel free to do so. Until we meet again...Its All Cool! You Knowwhatimsayin!
ʕ-̫͡-ʔ
 

No comments:

Post a Comment