Sunday, April 1, 2018

ʕु-̫͡-ʔु”-- Animation Gif Sunday!

ʕु-̫͡-ʔु”-- Hey, How's It Goin! Welcome to the CoolAnimeHustler Blogspot! I'm the CoolAnimeHustler and today I provide you with a another Gif. Yo! All Right!! I Released My 16th Super Mugen Battle 1v1 Tournament And I Put A Little Spin To It! I Have A Plan Of Where I Want To Take My Series In The Near Future! Should Be Fun! I'm Just Glad That Yall Enjoy It And I Love To Show A Great Tournament For All The MUGEN Enthusiast! Well...Today Is The Start Of April and I Also Learned That April Is "Jazz Appreciation Month". I Love Jazz Music And I Also Listen To It When I Make RPG Characters and Stages! I Even Named One Of My RPG Maker Characters After It! Listen To Some Cool Jazz And Just Chill Man! I Also Learned That April 1st Is "National Fun Day" In Which I Celebrated In Creating Another Tournament Video! I'm Also Finding Some New Creative Ways To Make Some More MUGEN Stages As Well! I'm Also Learning A Lot Regarding Sprites! I Also Want To Give A Shoutout To A Cool Dude In The MUGEN Community! His Name Is OldGamer Who Has Brought A Lot Of Wisdom And Joy To The MUGEN Community! He Just Retired Today And I Want To Thank Him For His Video Tutorials On MUGEN! It Helped Me To Better Understand About Fighting Game Stages! Thank You OldGamer! Keep Being Awesome and Live Life To The Fullest! I'm Going To Continue To Learn About Video Games And See Where This Takes Me! I'll See Yall Soon With More Awesome Sauce, Yo!
Well, it's nice talking to yall. If you want to leave a post, feel free to do so. Until we meet again...Its All Cool! You Knowwhatimsayin!
ʕ-̫͡-ʔ !

No comments:

Post a Comment