Tuesday, February 27, 2018

ʕु-̫͡-ʔु”-- CoolAnimeHustler's Mugen Works Of Awesome!

ʕु-̫͡-ʔु”-- Hey, How's It Goin! Welcome to the CoolAnimeHustler Blogspot! I'm the CoolAnimeHustler and Today I Provide You With One Of My Cool Stages That I Created For The Mugen Engine! I Finally Finished My 24th Mugen Stage For The Mugen Engine! I Still Love The Heart Of The Inner City Landscapes and I Wanted To Make Another Inner City Project Stage! We Need More Street Style Stages In Mugen So...I'll Be Glad To Contribute With This Genre! I Really Like How This Stage Turned Out Especially The Lighting Of The Stage! I Messed With The Bounds And Tensions For The Super Jump And Also Did My Usual Resizing To Make Sure The Fighters Are Working Properly In The Stage! I'm Going To Call This Stage "Street Projects II". Enjoy Another City Theme Based Stage For Fighters! If You Want To Tryout This Stage In Your Mugen, Click The Picture For Madd Awesome Environments, Yo! *Peace* ʕु-̫͡-ʔु”

ʕु-̫͡-ʔु”-- STAGE: Street Projects II By CoolAnimeHustler
 
https://www.dropbox.com/s/0m8idx6cpsxga3o/Street%20Projects%20II.rar?dl=0
Well, it's nice talking to yall. If you want to leave a post, feel free to do so. Until we meet again...Its All Cool! You Knowwhatimsayin!
ʕ-̫͡-ʔ !

No comments:

Post a Comment