Wednesday, February 14, 2018

ʕु-̫͡-ʔु”-- Animation Gif Wednesday!

ʕु-̫͡-ʔु”-- Hey, How's It Goin! Welcome to the CoolAnimeHustler Blogspot! I'm the CoolAnimeHustler and today I provide you with a another Gif. Happy Valentines Day, Yo! Keep Spreading The Love With One Another And Have Fun! Sorry I Haven't Posted In Weeks! I Became Sick With The Flu And I Stopped Learning On Video Games To Get Better Day By Day! Not Only That But I'm Also Trying To Take Care Of Business In My Personal Life! Having A Roof Over Your Head Is Important So... I've Been Busy As Well! I'm Sorry For The Delay  On The Super Mugen Battle 1v1 Tournament #15 As Well! I Was Able To Finally Post It On Youtube Yesterday So I'm Glad That's Out The Way and Everyone Can Enjoy A Nice Tournament! I'm Still Taking Care Of Business On Keeping A Roof Over My Head But I Will Continue To Post And Keep Learning On Video Games! While I Was Sick, I Was Able To Write More On My Script For My Game When I Was Sick! I Was Sick But It Seemed That All The Ideas Started To Come One By One! Just To Let You Know That The CoolAnimehustler Is Back And That I'll Keep On This Journey On Creating Video Games, Yo! Also a Fun Fact! Did You Know That February 14 Is National Ferris Wheel Day? Heh...The More You Know! LOL!
Well, it's nice talking to yall. If you want to leave a post, feel free to do so. Until we meet again...Its All Cool! You Knowwhatimsayin!
ʕ-̫͡-ʔ

No comments:

Post a Comment