Saturday, January 27, 2018

ʕु-̫͡-ʔु”-- Animation Gif Saturday!

ʕु-̫͡-ʔु”-- Hey, How's It Goin! Welcome to the CoolAnimeHustler Blogspot! I'm the CoolAnimeHustler and today I provide you with a another Gif. Man...My Computer Has Been Running Slow Trying To Process My Finished Video! Video Processing Is Slow As A Slug...Hopefully I Can Get My Video Up Tomorrow! I Want To Get This Released Before January Ends! Just Got To Wait Until The Tournament Is Finished...But On a Positive Note, Did You Know That January 27th Is National Chocolate Cake Day! No Joke, Yo! Look It Up! Did You Know That Betty Crocker Released Their First Dry Cake Mixes In 1947? I Went To The Supermarket Today To Help My Mom With Groceries and She Decided To Treat On A Chocolate Cake Mix! The Chocolate Cake Was Made And Man...It Was So Good! Thanks For The Treat Mom! I Love You! It Was Awesome! If You Have Time, Eat A Chocolate Cake With Your Family, Friends, Or By Yourself And Enjoy Chocolate Goodness Of Chocolate Cake! Yay! ʕु-̫͡-ʔु”

Well, it's nice talking to yall. If you want to leave a post, feel free to do so. Until we meet again...Its All Cool! You Knowwhatimsayin!
ʕ-̫͡-ʔ

No comments:

Post a Comment