Saturday, February 17, 2018

ʕु-̫͡-ʔु”-- CoolAnimeHustler's Mugen Works Of Awesome!

ʕु-̫͡-ʔु”-- Hey, How's It Goin! Welcome to the CoolAnimeHustler Blogspot! I'm the CoolAnimeHustler and Today I Provide You With One Of My Cool Stages That I Created For The Mugen Engine! Yo! Howdy! Whut Up! It's Me Again And I Finally Finished Creating My 22nd Mugen Stage For The Mugen Engine! After I've Been Sick For Almost Five Weeks I Bring You Another City Landscape Stage! I Wanted To Have Superheroes In The Background But I Also Wanted To Make A Small Area Stage So The Fight Can Be Close With Both Sides Watching! I Also Wanted To Get That 16 Bit Feel And I Like How This Stage Turned Out! I'm Going To Call This Stage "Superhero Crossover". This Will Be A Great Stage For Your Favorite Superheroes To Duke It Out And See What Side Is Better! I'll Still Try To Make Some More Stages For Yall Before My Lights Get Turned Off Or My Internet Is Cut Off! I Got To Be Dedicated To The End! LOL! Anyway, Enjoy A City Superhero Theme Based Stage For Fighters! If You Want To Tryout This Stage In Your Mugen, Click The Picture For Madd Awesome Environments, Yo! *Peace* ʕु-̫͡-ʔु”

ʕु-̫͡-ʔु”-- STAGE: Superhero Crossover By CoolAnimeHustler

https://www.dropbox.com/s/6hfoq0cqje91v1f/Superhero%20Crossover.rar?dl=0
Well, it's nice talking to yall. If you want to leave a post, feel free to do so. Until we meet again...Its All Cool! You Knowwhatimsayin!
ʕ-̫͡-ʔ ! 

No comments:

Post a Comment