Saturday, January 20, 2018

ʕु-̫͡-ʔु”-- Cool Pic Saturday!

ʕु-̫͡-ʔु”-- Hey, How's It Goin! Welcome to the CoolAnimeHustler Blogspot! I'm the CoolAnimeHustler and Today I Provide You With Another Cool Picture. Welp...I Didn't Finish The Editing Of My Super Mugen Battle 1v1 Tournament #15 Today But I'll Definitely Will Get It Done Before January Ends! While Taking A Break From My Computer, I Learned That January 20th Is National Penguin Awareness Day! Penguin Awareness Day Brings Focus On The Conservation Of Penguin Habitats! With The Earth's Polar Caps and Snowy Environments Melting Away From Excess Heat, We Have To Make Sure That We Use Our Resources Carefully If We Want To Protect Our Animals In The World That Live In Those Environments! I Learned That Penguins Couldn't Fly Even If They Wanted To! They're Great Swimmers and Can Swim Up To 22 MPH! That's Fast! I Also Learned That Penguins Not Only Live In Antarctica But Also Found In South Africa, New Zealand, Australia, Peru, Chile, The Falkland Islands, And The Galapagos Islands! Man...Penguins Get Around! So Remember That Penguins Are Our Friends Too! Keep Loving The Penguin And Study More About Them! Also, An Awesome Penguin Named Grape-Kun That Resided In The Tobu Zoo In Saitama Prefecture, Japan, Passed Away Last Year! Grape-Kun Was Known For Falling In Love With The 2D Anime Cardboard Cut Of Hululu From Kemeno Friends! RIP Grape-Kun! In The End...He Got The Waifu!

Well, it's nice talking to yall. If you want to leave a post, feel free to do so. Until we meet again...Its All Cool! You Knowwhatimsayin!
ʕ-̫͡-ʔ !

No comments:

Post a Comment