Sunday, January 21, 2018

ʕु-̫͡-ʔु”-- Animation Gif Sunday!

ʕु-̫͡-ʔु”-- Hey, How's It Goin! Welcome to the CoolAnimeHustler Blogspot! I'm the CoolAnimeHustler and today I provide you with a another Gif. Today I Learned That January 21st Is National Squirrel Appreciation Day! I Didn't Know That This Existed But It Does! With Their Cute Nature The Squirrel Can Be Seen In Trees and Grassy Areas! Did You Know That Squirrel's Eyes Are Positioned In A Way That They Can See What's Behind Them At All Times? A Funny Story, I Saw A Squirrel Get Angry One Time And Threw An Acorn It Was Gnawing On In Anger! I Guess It Couldn't Get It Open! Take This Time To Appreciate The Squirrel And It's Habitat!

Well, it's nice talking to yall. If you want to leave a post, feel free to do so. Until we meet again...Its All Cool! You Knowwhatimsayin!
ʕ-̫͡-ʔ !

No comments:

Post a Comment