Friday, January 19, 2018

ʕु-̫͡-ʔु”-- Animation Gif Friday!

ʕु-̫͡-ʔु”-- Hey, How's It Goin! Welcome to the CoolAnimeHustler Blogspot! I'm the CoolAnimeHustler and today I provide you with a another Gif. Today I Sprited Some More RPG Maker Characters! I Made A Couple Of NPCs That Will Blend In With The Environments That I Created In My Game! I Also Got Some Editing Done On My 15th Mugen Tournament! Hopefully I Can Get All This Done Tomorrow! I Just Have To Keep Pushin Myself Step By Step To Reach The Goal Ahead! Have A Nice Friday Everyone And Keep Having Fun!

Well, it's nice talking to yall. If you want to leave a post, feel free to do so. Until we meet again...Its All Cool! You Knowwhatimsayin!
ʕ-̫͡-ʔ !

2 comments:

  1. Wow!I am landing on this blog for the 1st time; I don't even know how i found myself here...Lol.
    But really, i have been learning a whole lots of things here and I'm glad i am here.
    Keep it up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are doing a great job here!
    Keep it up and I can see you reaching to the sky soon.
    You have been a great inspiration to me.

    ReplyDelete