Wednesday, January 24, 2018

ʕु-̫͡-ʔु”-- Animation Gif Wednesday!

ʕु-̫͡-ʔु”-- Hey, How's It Goin! Welcome to the CoolAnimeHustler Blogspot! I'm the CoolAnimeHustler and today I provide you with a another Gif. All Right! I Got My Editing Nearly Completed! Just Have To Do Some Last Minute Editing And My Super Mugen Battle 1v1 Tournament #15 Will Be Completed! It Coming Out Pretty Good! I Also Was Writing Down Some Multiple Choice Answers In My Notebook! The Reason For This Is That I Can Have Some Different Scenarios In My RPG Maker Game! I Got To Give My Game A Little Spice In Conversation! My RPG Maker Game Is Coming Along Nicely!

Well, it's nice talking to yall. If you want to leave a post, feel free to do so. Until we meet again...Its All Cool! You Knowwhatimsayin!
ʕ-̫͡-ʔ

No comments:

Post a Comment