Tuesday, January 23, 2018

ʕु-̫͡-ʔु”-- Animation Gif Tuesday!

ʕु-̫͡-ʔु”-- Hey, How's It Goin! Welcome to the CoolAnimeHustler Blogspot! I'm the CoolAnimeHustler and today I provide you with a another Gif. Whoa! Today I Learned That January 23rd Is National Pie Day! Oh Man...I Love Pie! Apple Pie, Pumpkin Pie, Blueberry Pie, Even a Pizza Pie! LOL! I Learned That National Pie Day Was Created By A Cool Dude Named Charlie Papazian In 1975! Charlie Papazian Founded The Association Of Brewers and The Great American Beer Festival! He Even Wrote A Book In 1984 Titled "The Complete Joy Of Home Brewing" Charlie Papazian Created National Pie Day On His Birthday! Man...Maybe I Should Create A National Holiday! I Don't Know What It'll Be Tho But I Know It Would Be Awesome! If You Have A Chance, Grab a Pie and Eat Hearty, Yo!

Well, it's nice talking to yall. If you want to leave a post, feel free to do so. Until we meet again...Its All Cool! You Knowwhatimsayin!
ʕ-̫͡-ʔ !

No comments:

Post a Comment