Thursday, January 25, 2018

ʕु-̫͡-ʔु”-- Animation Gif Thursday!

ʕु-̫͡-ʔु”-- Hey, How's It Goin! Welcome to the CoolAnimeHustler Blogspot! I'm the CoolAnimeHustler and today I provide you with a another Gif. Today I Finished My Editing For My Super Mugen Battle 1v1 Tournament #15! I'll Upload It This Weekend! Today I Was Reading Some Comic Books That I Had Years Ago! I Remember That A Lot Of Those Comic Books Gave Me A Interest In Writing My Own Stories When I Was A Kid! I'm Telling You, When I Read A Superhero Comic Or a Manga, It Gave Me A Lot Of "What If" Scenarios! This Inspired Much Interest In Writing The Choose Your Own Adventure Books! With That Inspiration, I'm Learning How To Create My Own Games! I'm Going To See If I Can Finish My RPG Maker Game This Year! ^_^

Well, it's nice talking to yall. If you want to leave a post, feel free to do so. Until we meet again...Its All Cool! You Knowwhatimsayin!
ʕ-̫͡-ʔ

No comments:

Post a Comment