Wednesday, January 17, 2018

ʕु-̫͡-ʔु”-- Animation Gif Wednesday!

ʕु-̫͡-ʔु”-- Hey, How's It Goin! Welcome to the CoolAnimeHustler Blogspot! I'm the CoolAnimeHustler and today I provide you with a another Gif. Today I Was Practicing On Creating More Stages For The Mugen Engine! I Also Did Some Spriting On Some Of My RPG Maker Characters! After Doing These Activities, I Spent Some Time With My Mom and Checked On Her Health To Make Sure She Was Good! So Far My Mom Is Getting Better Everyday and That's Good! Also, I'm Preparing My 15th Super Mugen Battle 1v1 Tournament So It Should Be Out Later On This Week! After Doing All These Activities...I'm Really Sleepy...Going To Put On Some Jazz and Go To Bed! Need The Strength Too Tackle Tomorrow! As Always, Sleep Is Very Important! Good Night and See Ya Tomorrow! ʕु-̫͡-ʔु”

Well, it's nice talking to yall. If you want to leave a post, feel free to do so. Until we meet again...Its All Cool! You Knowwhatimsayin!
ʕ-̫͡-ʔ !

2 comments:

  1. Wow! You are really trying, I must confess. I wish I could work like this; no wonder you are going higher by the day. Keep it up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh! Moma just need to be good. I'm sure she must be proud of the kind of son she has now. Good job here!

    ReplyDelete