Thursday, January 18, 2018

ʕु-̫͡-ʔु”-- Animation Gif Thursday!

ʕु-̫͡-ʔु”-- Hey, How's It Goin! Welcome to the CoolAnimeHustler Blogspot! I'm the CoolAnimeHustler and today I provide you with a another Gif. All Right! I Finished Recording My Super Mugen Battle 1v1 Tournament #15 Earlier Today! It Came Out Great So That's Always Good News! I Now Just Have To Edit It And Prepare It For Youtube! Also I Discovered That January 18th Is National Gourmet Coffee Day! Maybe...Maybe I Can Mix Some Chocolate In The Coffee...Nah...I'll Be Up For To Weeks If I Did That! LOL! If You Have A Chance, Grab a Gourmet Coffee and Relax!

Well, it's nice talking to yall. If you want to leave a post, feel free to do so. Until we meet again...Its All Cool! You Knowwhatimsayin!
ʕ-̫͡-ʔ !


2 comments:

  1. Lol...
    I'm happy you know that combination will be bad for you to concentrate. You are doing a great job here anyway. You Mugen series is amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am following you closely on the Mugen Series and I can't wait to see it on Youtube..
    I'm going to share to all.

    ReplyDelete