Tuesday, January 16, 2018

ʕु-̫͡-ʔु”-- Animation Gif Tuesday!

ʕु-̫͡-ʔु”-- Hey, How's It Goin! Welcome to the CoolAnimeHustler Blogspot! I'm the CoolAnimeHustler and today I provide you with a another Gif. Today I Learned That January 16th Is National Appreciate a Dragon Day! No Joke! Look It Up! The Dragon Is A Powerful Symbol In Mythology All Around The World! We See Dragons In Stories, Film, Art,Video Games, and Much More! I Learned That Appreciate A Dragon Day Encourages People To Explore The Cultural Significance Of Dragons In One's Society and History! Speaking Of Dragons...Tooru The Dragon Maid Is Awesome!
Well, it's nice talking to yall. If you want to leave a post, feel free to do so. Until we meet again...Its All Cool! You Knowwhatimsayin!
ʕ-̫͡-ʔ !


2 comments:

  1. Dragon day? This is really amusing.
    I wouldn't have thought such a day ever exist. Lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have actually heard about the Dragon Day once but I thought it was just a prank. I don't know it was real.
    It's a good to have such a day set aside to be acknowledged anyway.

    ReplyDelete