Monday, January 15, 2018

ʕु-̫͡-ʔु”-- CoolAnimeHustler's Mugen Works Of Awesome!

ʕु-̫͡-ʔु”-- Hey, How's It Goin! Welcome to the CoolAnimeHustler Blogspot! I'm the CoolAnimeHustler and Today I Provide You With One Of My Cool Stages That I Created For The Mugen Engine! (Yawn) Good Morning, Yo! I Finally Finished My 21st Mugen Stage For The Mugen Engine. Today Is Dr. Martin Luther King Jr. Day! Dr. Martin Luther King Jr. Was An American Baptist Minister and Activist Who Became The Most Visible Spokesperson and Leader In The Civil Rights Movement. Dr. Martin Luther King Is Best Known For His Role In The Advancement Of Civil Rights Using The Tactics Of Nonviolent Protests And Was A Powerful Voice In Combating Racial Inequality For African Americans and All Americans! His Famous "I Have A Dream" Speech On August 23rd, 1963 During The March On Washington For Jobs and Freedom, Was Very Important Because It Gave National Attention To The Civil Rights Movement, Stated The Importance Of Peace And Equality For All Races To Live In Harmony, and Led To The Creation Of The Civil Rights Act! He Not Only Fought For African Americans But For The Others That Had Injustices As Well! I Wanted To Create A Tribute Stage For Dr. Martin Luther King Jr. For His Heroic Efforts In Trying To Make The World A Better Place! I Really Loved How This Stage Turned Out! I Also Was Experimenting With The Gimp Program In Which I Practiced Merging Different Images Together! It Was A Success and It Was Really Fun! I Made This a Normal Stage, Which I Messed With The Bounds And Tensions, But There's No Super-Jump This Time. Enjoy This Street Theme Based Stage For Fighters! If You Want To Tryout This Stage In Your Mugen, Click The Picture For Madd Awesome Environments, Yo! Keep Loving Each Other, Stay Cool, Stay Animated, and Stay On Your Hustle, Yo! *Peace* ʕु-̫͡-ʔु”

ʕु-̫͡-ʔु”-- STAGE: MLK Street Tribute By CoolAnimeHustler

https://www.dropbox.com/s/dj6otdrxgmzd7rj/MLK%20Street%20Tribute.rar?dl=0
Well, it's nice talking to yall. If you want to leave a post, feel free to do so. Until we meet again...Its All Cool! You Knowwhatimsayin!
ʕ-̫͡-ʔ !

1 comment:

  1. There is nothing like peace!
    This is great and I admire the inspiration behind it.

    ReplyDelete