Friday, January 26, 2018

ʕु-̫͡-ʔु”-- Animation Gif Friday!

ʕु-̫͡-ʔु”-- Hey, How's It Goin! Welcome to the CoolAnimeHustler Blogspot! I'm the CoolAnimeHustler and today I provide you with a another Gif. All Right! My Mugen Tournment Should Be Up This Weekend! I Just Have To Wait Until My Video Finish Processing and Then It'll Be Done Like Hot Pockets!! I Also Realized That I Can Use Past Graphic Resources That I Bought From The RPG Maker Website! As Long As You Buy The Graphics, You Can Use Them In Your Game Whether They Are From A Past RPG Maker Program Or A Current One! That's Pretty Cool! I've Been Making Some Stages For Mugen But I Need To Finish My Mugen Character Project! I Got To Get HNIC From Black Dynamite Into The Mugen Engine! I Have So Many Sprites That I Need To Finish! Maybe That's Something That I Can Get Done This Year! Right Now...I'm Going To Get Some Rest! Have A Safe Friday Everyone!

Well, it's nice talking to yall. If you want to leave a post, feel free to do so. Until we meet again...Its All Cool! You Knowwhatimsayin!
ʕ-̫͡-ʔ

No comments:

Post a Comment