Saturday, December 9, 2017

ʕु-̫͡-ʔु”-- CoolAnimeHustler's Mugen Works Of Awesome!

ʕु-̫͡-ʔु”-- Hey, How's It Goin! Welcome to the CoolAnimeHustler Blogspot! I'm the CoolAnimeHustler and Today I Provide You With One Of My Cool Stages That I Created For The Mugen Engine! Are You Ready? ARE YOU READY TO JAM WITH MY NEW STAGE!? I Finally Completed My 8th Stage For The Mugen Engine! I Love Basketball With a Passion So Much That I Decided To Make a Basketball Stage! I Noticed That There's Not Enough Basketball Theme Stages In Mugen So....Why Not? LOL! Added Reflection To The Floor, Messed With The Bounds And Tensions For The Super Jump! I Really Like How This Stage Turned Out! I'm Going To Call This Stage "Basketball Practice". Been Practicing A Lot On Stage Making This Weekend And My Stages Are Getting Better Everyday! I'm Still Trying To Figure Out Animations And Video Intros Tho...PRACTICE, PRACTICE, PRACTICE! Enjoy This Sports Theme Based Stage For Fighters! If You Want To Tryout This Stage In Your Mugen, Click The Picture For Madd Awesome Environments, Yo! *Peace* ʕु-̫͡-ʔु”

ʕु-̫͡-ʔु”-- STAGE: Basketball Practice By CoolAnimeHustler
 
https://www.dropbox.com/s/y33vnt10scryxsm/Basketball%20Practice.rar?dl=0
Well, it's nice talking to yall. If you want to leave a post, feel free to do so. Until we meet again...Its All Cool! You Knowwhatimsayin!
ʕ-̫͡-ʔ !
 
 

4 comments:

  1. I love the way the basketball theme is added to this 8th stage of your mugen stage. It's really looking great.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I thought I was the only one that loves Basketball. It's really great to see this added to the themes.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I thought I was the only one that loves Basketball. It's really great to see this added to the themes.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You have thought well to add basket ball theme to the mugen stage collection. But this can still be better.

    ReplyDelete