Sunday, December 10, 2017

ʕु-̫͡-ʔु”-- CoolAnimeHustler's Mugen Works Of Awesome!

ʕु-̫͡-ʔु”-- Hey, How's It Goin! Welcome to the CoolAnimeHustler Blogspot! I'm the CoolAnimeHustler and Today I Provide You With One Of My Cool Stages That I Created For The Mugen Engine! Welp...The Weekend Is Over But I Found Some Inspiration In Creating My 9th Stage For Mugen! I Remember Playing The Driver Series On The Playstation And I Thought About The Car Parks That Was Scattered All Over That Game! I Thought About This And Decided To Create Another City Theme Landscape For This! I Played With The Resizing A Little Bit and Also Added A Little Intensity For Reflection! I Also Messed With The Bounds And Tensions For Super Jump As Well! I'm Going To Call This Stage "Late Night Car Park". I Like How This Turned Out And I'm Glad To Add Another City Theme! I'm Still Trying To Learn Animations But It'll Take Some Time But I'm Still Getting Better And Creating Stages! It's Getting a Little Easier and That's Good! Like Always, I Have To Keep Practicing! Enjoy This City Theme Based Stage For Fighters! If You Want To Tryout This Stage In Your Mugen, Click The Picture For Madd Awesome Environments, Yo! *Peace* ʕु-̫͡-ʔु”

ʕु-̫͡-ʔु”-- STAGE: Late Night Car Park By CoolAnimeHustler

https://www.dropbox.com/s/9f2jzrl97xkbhf2/Late%20Night%20Car%20Park.rar?dl=0
Well, it's nice talking to yall. If you want to leave a post, feel free to do so. Until we meet again...Its All Cool! You Knowwhatimsayin!
ʕ-̫͡-ʔ !

2 comments:

  1. Wonderful mugan stage... I'll implicate this in my mugan game practice..I'm really learning a lot from this blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. This looks far better than the previous ones you have done, coolanimehustler. But I must say, you are really doing a great job here!

    ReplyDelete