Friday, December 8, 2017

ʕु-̫͡-ʔु”-- CoolAnimeHustler's Mugen Works Of Awesome!

ʕु-̫͡-ʔु”-- Hey, How's It Goin! Welcome to the CoolAnimeHustler Blogspot! I'm the CoolAnimeHustler and Today I Provide You With One Of My Cool Stages That I Created For The Mugen Engine! Yay! I Completed My 7th Stage For The Mugen Engine! It's Finally Friday And It's Time To Relax and Take It Easy! Thinking Of This, I Wanted To Make a Relaxing Atmosphere So I Decided To Make a Hot Spring Theme Environment! Never Been To a Hot Spring But If I Did, It'll Probably Be Cool, Yo! Like Always I Messed With The Bounds And Tensions! Hmmmm...I'm Going To Call This Stage "Relaxing Hot Spring". It's Not Perfect But I Still Need To Practice Some More But I'm Making Progress! Each Stage Is Getting A Little Better Day By Day! Enjoy This Water Theme Based Stage For Fighters! If You Want To Tryout This Stage In Your Mugen, Click The Picture For Madd Awesome Environments, Yo! *Peace* ʕु-̫͡-ʔु”

ʕु-̫͡-ʔु”-- STAGE: Relaxing Hot Spring By CoolAnimeHustler

https://www.dropbox.com/s/fynsgjd0dg9n14a/Relaxing%20Hot%20Spring.rar?dl=0
Well, it's nice talking to yall. If you want to leave a post, feel free to do so. Until we meet again...Its All Cool! You Knowwhatimsayin!
ʕ-̫͡-ʔ !

3 comments:

  1. Lovely theme Environment.. It's cool to relax with this over the weekend. Great Post

    ReplyDelete
  2. And it is really cool..
    Great work; keep it coming!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The whole settings look relaxing though i don't think you get the 'springy' environment too correctly.
    However, you have done a great job in all.

    ReplyDelete