Thursday, December 7, 2017

ʕु-̫͡-ʔु”-- CoolAnimeHustler's Mugen Works Of Awesome!

ʕु-̫͡-ʔु”-- Hey, How's It Goin! Welcome to the CoolAnimeHustler Blogspot! I'm the CoolAnimeHustler and Today I Provide You With One Of My Cool Stages That I Created For The Mugen Engine! Yo! Yo! Yo! It's Me Again Bringing My 6th Stage To The Mugen Platform! I Wanted To Create Another City Landscape And I Thought About Trains! I Realized There Are Not Enough Train Stations So I Wanted To Make a Vacant One During The Day! I Really Worked On Resizing My Stage In Which I Can Get A Lot More Picture When Fighters Are Fighting! Like Always I Messed With The Bounds and Tensions In Which Fighters Can Take Use Of The High Jump! I'm Really Excited With This! I'm Going To Call This Stage "Japan Railway Station". As Always, It's Not Perfect But IStill Need To Practice Some More But I'm Making Progress! Each Stage Is Getting A Little Better Day By Day! Enjoy Another Modern Theme Based Stage For Fighters! If You Want To Tryout This Stage In Your Mugen, Click The Picture For Madd Awesome Environments, Yo! *Peace* ʕु-̫͡-ʔु”


ʕु-̫͡-ʔु”-- STAGE: Japan Railway Station By CoolAnimeHustler

https://www.dropbox.com/s/xyd33zqwjdt84cc/Japan%20Railway%20Station.rar?dl=0
Well, it's nice talking to yall. If you want to leave a post, feel free to do so. Until we meet again...Its All Cool! You Knowwhatimsayin!
ʕ-̫͡-ʔ !

 

1 comment:

  1. Great post. I love this idea of train station for mugen games. I'm learnt something new today. I'm improving on my mugan practice

    ReplyDelete