Wednesday, December 6, 2017

ʕु-̫͡-ʔु”-- CoolAnimeHustler's Mugen Works Of Awesome!

ʕु-̫͡-ʔु”-- Hey, How's It Goin! Welcome to the CoolAnimeHustler Blogspot! I'm the CoolAnimeHustler and Today I Provide You With One Of My Cool Stages That I Created For The Mugen Engine! Awwww Yeah! I Finally Finished My 5th Stage For The Mugen Engine Today! I Wanted To Make Another Mall Stage In Which It Would Have a Little More Details To It! I Also Experimented With The Tension, High Tension, And Intensity. I Was Able To Make The Palette For The Stage A Little More Smoother Than Usual Which I Finally Got a Little Understanding Of Some Bases. I Like How This One Turned Out! I'm Going To Call This Stage "Medium Mall". Gots To Get More Mall Related Stages For Mugen. Maybe I Finding This Motivation Because I'm See People Shopping In Stores This Holiday Season! LOL! I'm Getting a Little Better In Making Stages But Still Have To Practice Some More If I Want To Make High Quality Stuff! Enjoy Another Modern Theme Based Stage For Fighters! If You Want To Tryout This Stage In Your Mugen, Click The Picture For Madd Awesome Environments, Yo! *Peace* ʕु-̫͡-ʔु”

ʕु-̫͡-ʔु”-- STAGE: Medium Mall By CoolAnimeHustler

 https://www.dropbox.com/s/m17dvf17zggp5x4/Medium%20Mall.rar?dl=0
Well, it's nice talking to yall. If you want to leave a post, feel free to do so. Until we meet again...Its All Cool! You Knowwhatimsayin!
ʕ-̫͡-ʔ !

No comments:

Post a Comment