Tuesday, December 5, 2017

ʕु-̫͡-ʔु”-- CoolAnimeHustler's Mugen Works Of Awesome!

ʕु-̫͡-ʔु”-- Hey, How's It Goin! Welcome to the CoolAnimeHustler Blogspot! I'm the CoolAnimeHustler and Today I Provide You With One Of My Cool Stages That I Created For The Mugen Engine! I Bring You All My 4th Mugen Stage For The Mugen Engine! I Wanted To Make Another City Like Landscape And I Thought That A Small Mall Shopping Center Would Do The Trick! I Experimented With The High Jump Functions Again With The Stage In Which I Was Tweaking The "Tensions" and "High Tensions". One Thing That I'm Trying To Work On In My Mugen Stage Building Training Is To Get Smoother Picture Quality! I'll Keep Working On It! Again, It's Not Perfect, But I Do Like How This Stage Turned Out! I'm Going To Call This Stage "Small Mall". Even Though I'm Seeing Malls Becoming Ghost Towns Recently, I Wanted To Give a Special Dedication To These Stores Full Of Merchandise That Helped Us Discover Gaming In Our Neighborhoods Around The World! I Wanted To Add Another Modern Theme Based Stage For Fighters! If You Want To Tryout This Stage In Your Mugen, Click The Picture For Madd Awesome Environments, Yo! *Peace* ʕु-̫͡-ʔु”

 ʕु-̫͡-ʔु”-- STAGE: Small Mall By CoolAnimeHustler

https://www.dropbox.com/s/aro4qvqi6cqj2ty/Small%20Mall.rar?dl=0
Well, it's nice talking to yall. If you want to leave a post, feel free to do so. Until we meet again...Its All Cool! You Knowwhatimsayin!
ʕ-̫͡-ʔ !

No comments:

Post a Comment