Monday, December 18, 2017

ʕु-̫͡-ʔु”-- CoolAnimeHustler's Mugen Works Of Awesome!

ʕु-̫͡-ʔु”-- Hey, How's It Goin! Welcome to the CoolAnimeHustler Blogspot! I'm the CoolAnimeHustler and Today I Provide You With One Of My Cool Stages That I Created For The Mugen Engine! Yo, It Is I, CoolAnimeHustler, Your Main Man From The Internet Block, Bringing You My 13th Stage For The Mugen Page! You Know...Seeing All This Turmoil That's Happening Around The World Around Us, I Wanted To Make A Stage That Brings Us All Some Tranquility To The Heart! Seeing That December 19th Which Is Tomorrow Is National "Look For An Evergreen Day", I Decided I Wanted To Make a Forest Stage For Mugen! Taking Walks In The Morning, With Only Sounds Of Nature Such As Trees, Birds, And Water Is Very Relaxing To One's Own Senses! With This Inspiration, I Created This Stage For Fighters. I'm Going To Call This Stage "Peaceful Forest". I Really Love How This Stage Turned Out! Like Always With The Stages That I Make For The Mugen Engine, I Messed With The Bounds And Tensions For Super Jump! Anyway, To All The People From Around The World... Keep The Peace, Keep Helping Each Other, Be Kind, Be Awesome, Be You, Stay True, Stay Live, Yo!  ʕु-̫͡-ʔु”  Enjoy This Nature Theme Based Stage For Fighters! If You Want To Tryout This Stage In Your Mugen, Click The Picture For Madd Awesome Environments, Yo! *Peace* ʕु-̫͡-ʔु”


ʕु-̫͡-ʔु”-- STAGE: Peaceful Forest By CoolAnimeHustler
 
https://www.dropbox.com/s/1y520bg0znpbi9k/Peaceful%20Forest.rar?dl=0
Well, it's nice talking to yall. If you want to leave a post, feel free to do so. Until we meet again...Its All Cool! You Knowwhatimsayin!
ʕ-̫͡-ʔ !

No comments:

Post a Comment