Tuesday, December 19, 2017

ʕु-̫͡-ʔु”-- CoolAnimeHustler's Mugen Works Of Awesome!

ʕु-̫͡-ʔु”-- Hey, How's It Goin! Welcome to the CoolAnimeHustler Blogspot! I'm the CoolAnimeHustler and Today I Provide You With One Of My Cool Stages That I Created For The Mugen Engine! Howdy, Yall! Today, I Created My 14th Mugen Stage For The Mugen Engine! Today, I Wanted To Make A Beach Stage and I Was Inspired By The Old Traditional Japanese Art Style Of Ukiyo-e! What's Ukiyo-e You Ask? Ukiyo-e Is A Genre Of Japanese Art That Flourished From The 17th and 19th Centuries. The Artists From That Time Period Produced Woodblock Prints and Paintings Of Beautiful Women, Kabuki Actors, Sumo Wrestlers, Scenes From History, Folk Tales, Travel Scenes, Landscapes and Even...(Cough) Erotica! I Learned That The Term "Ukiyo-e" (浮世絵) Translates As "Pictures Of The Floating World". I Also Thought This Would Be A Good Stage For Samurai, Ninja, and Sword Fighters In General! I'm Calling This Stage "Ukiyo-e Beach". I Really Wanted To Experiment With Resizing Stages And Thought I'll Make This Into A Normal Like Stage! I Messed With The Bounds And Tensions A Little Bit But I Kept It Kind Of Normal! Enjoy This Vintage Beach Theme Stage For Fighters! If You Want To Tryout This Stage In Your Mugen, Click The Picture For Madd Awesome Environments, Yo! *Peace* ʕु-̫͡-ʔु”

 ʕु-̫͡-ʔु”-- STAGE: Ukiyo-e Beach By CoolAnimeHustler

https://www.dropbox.com/s/ozi0tke9fv8e0qt/Ukiyo-e%20Beach.rar?dl=0
Well, it's nice talking to yall. If you want to leave a post, feel free to do so. Until we meet again...Its All Cool! You Knowwhatimsayin!
ʕ-̫͡-ʔ !

No comments:

Post a Comment