Sunday, December 17, 2017

ʕु-̫͡-ʔु”-- CoolAnimeHustler's Mugen Works Of Awesome!

ʕु-̫͡-ʔु”-- Hey, How's It Goin! Welcome to the CoolAnimeHustler Blogspot! I'm the CoolAnimeHustler and Today I Provide You With One Of My Cool Stages That I Created For The Mugen Engine! (Yawn) What Time Is It At This Early Mornin? After Figuring Out That Yesterday Was National Chocolate Covered Anything Day, I Ate Some Ice Cream But The Sugar Kept Me Awake, Yo! So With This New Found Power Of Sugar In My Veins, I Finally Created My 12th Mugen Stage For The Mugen Engine! Thinking Of Games Like Metal Gear Solid and Front Mission, I Decided That I Wanted To Make a Industrial Type Stage! What Came To Mind Is a Secret Military Base! With This I Decided To Call My Stage...Ummmm..."Secret Military Base". LOL! Anyway, I Really Like How This Stage Turned Out! I Definitely Messed With The Bounds And Tensions On This Stage, I Figured How To Get More Covering Of The Stage If A Character Does A Super Jump Or Does A Combo Chain On a Fighter When In The Air! Enjoy Military Theme Based Stage For Fighters! If You Want To Tryout This Stage In Your Mugen, Click The Picture For Madd Awesome Environments, Yo! *Peace* ʕु-̫͡-ʔु”

ʕु-̫͡-ʔु”-- STAGE: Secret Military Base By CoolAnimeHustler

https://www.dropbox.com/s/2znsk6xz6unquew/Secret%20Military%20Base.rar?dl=0
Well, it's nice talking to yall. If you want to leave a post, feel free to do so. Until we meet again...Its All Cool! You Knowwhatimsayin!
ʕ-̫͡-ʔ !

4 comments:

  1. Wow.. Awesome post, I miss the celebration of yesterday, I didn't know yesterday was National Chocolate Covered Anything Day. Nonetheless the mugen stage really look awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  2. And this is really cool. I can't just tell how much I'm always being motivated here by your works. Keep it up; we are following and learning from your sriff.

    ReplyDelete
  3. And this is really cool. I can't just tell how much I'm always being motivated by your works here.
    Keep it up; we are watching and learning from your stuffs.

    ReplyDelete
  4. "Secret Military Base".... that's really amusing but it's cool though. Keep it up guy; you are making waves already.

    ReplyDelete