Saturday, December 16, 2017

ʕु-̫͡-ʔु”-- Animation Gif Saturday!

ʕु-̫͡-ʔु”-- Hey, How's It Goin! Welcome to the CoolAnimeHustler Blogspot! I'm the CoolAnimeHustler and today I provide you with a another Gif. Whoa!! I Just Found Out That December 16th Is National "Chocolate Covered Anything" Day! Seriously! Man, I'll Tell Ya...The Internet Is Awesome! I Got Some Vanilla Ice Cream and Some Bottled Chocolate Syrup! Stand Back!! I'm Not Afraid To Use It!! Ohhhhhh Yes...Time To Have A Sweet Moment Here! LOL! If You Have A Chance, Grab Something That You Love To Eat And Dip It Or Cover It In Chocolate! You Never Know...It Might Make Your Day! ʕु-̫͡-ʔु”

Well, it's nice talking to yall. If you want to leave a post, feel free to do so. Until we meet again...Its All Cool! You Knowwhatimsayin!
ʕ-̫͡-ʔ !

3 comments:

  1. This is awesome, I miss eating my favorite Chocolate. I can’t wait to see another wonderful day like this. I'll have the greatest moment ever. Thanks for this post, the coolanimehustler

    ReplyDelete
  2. Are you serious? I think I will need to give this a try as well. But it's seriously good to be here. You are doing a great job.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Chocolate is really great; not only for the taste bud but also for our brain health. Anytime I want to engage in a mentally tasking activity, i reach out to a box of chocolate.
    It's always good to see it celebrated globally.

    ReplyDelete