Friday, December 15, 2017

ʕु-̫͡-ʔु”-- CoolAnimeHustler's Mugen Works Of Awesome!

ʕु-̫͡-ʔु”-- Hey, How's It Goin! Welcome to the CoolAnimeHustler Blogspot! I'm the CoolAnimeHustler and Today I Provide You With One Of My Cool Stages That I Created For The Mugen Engine! Hey, Hey, Hey!! It's Friday!! I'm Back With My 11th Stage That I Created For The Mugen Engine! I'm Still On This City Landscape High And I Wanted To Make Some More City Like Themes! Seeing That I Created An Outside Railway Station Stage Not To Long Ago, I Decided To Create A Subway Station In Japan! I'm Going To Call This Stage "Japan Subway Station". I Really Like How This Stage Turned Out!! I Added Some Intensity In Which It Shows A Smooth Reflection On Stage And I Also Messed With The Bounds And Tensions For The Super Jump! Gots To Have A Super Jump! Wow...Looking At The Calendar, We Are Almost Done With The Last Month In The Year! I'm Going To Keep On Making Stages For The Engine So We Can All Have Fun In Mugen! Enjoy Another Modern Theme Based Stage For Fighters! If You Want To Tryout This Stage In Your Mugen, Click The Picture For Madd Awesome Environments, Yo! *Peace* ʕु-̫͡-ʔु”

ʕु-̫͡-ʔु”-- STAGE: Japan Subway Station By CoolAnimeHustler

https://www.dropbox.com/s/czg1lk7k7jp7yz0/Japan%20Subway%20Station.rar?dl=0
Well, it's nice talking to yall. If you want to leave a post, feel free to do so. Until we meet again...Its All Cool! You Knowwhatimsayin!
ʕ-̫͡-ʔ !

3 comments:

  1. Great work coolanimehustler, I really love the mugen idea used. I love the look of the stage

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a really good stage to watch a fight. You are doing a great work here, coolanimehustler.
    We are seriously looking forward to seeing more awesome stages from you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is really a GREAT WORK.
    I have done a couple of such works as this too. And i could tell how much effort you have put into this to make it this great. Kudos to you.

    ReplyDelete