Thursday, December 14, 2017

ʕु-̫͡-ʔु”-- CoolAnimeHustler's Mugen Works Of Awesome!

ʕु-̫͡-ʔु”-- Hey, How's It Goin! Welcome to the CoolAnimeHustler Blogspot! I'm the CoolAnimeHustler and Today I Provide You With One Of My Cool Stages That I Created For The Mugen Engine! Howdy Yall! I Finally Put Together My 10th Mugen Stage! I Wanted To Make Some More City Landscapes And I Thought About Helipads That Are On Top Of City Buildings! I'm Calling This Stage "Helipad Fight Night". I Kind Of Had Problems In Trying To Make The Picture Quality Better For This Stage And I Think I Was Able To Make It More A Lot Better Than What I Originally Did! It's Not Perfect, But I'm Glad How This Turned Out! I Resized The Stage And Messed With The Bounds And Tensions As Usual! I'm Glad To Add Some More City Theme Landscapes For Mugen And I'll Keep On Trying To Experiment With Different Stage Themes In Which We Can All Have Fun! Like Always, I Have To Keep Practicing! Enjoy This City Theme Based Stage For Fighters! If You Want To Tryout This Stage In Your Mugen, Click The Picture For Madd Awesome Environments, Yo! *Peace* ʕु-̫͡-ʔु”

ʕु-̫͡-ʔु”-- STAGE: Helipad Fight Night By CoolAnimeHustler

https://www.dropbox.com/s/55ztz7tswfjjhwn/Helipad%20Fight%20Night.rar?dl=0
Well, it's nice talking to yall. If you want to leave a post, feel free to do so. Until we meet again...Its All Cool! You Knowwhatimsayin!
ʕ-̫͡-ʔ !

4 comments:

  1. wow.. I'm beginning to fall in love with mugen games. The city theme landscape look awesome. Great work coolanimehustler

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's a good work but you can still improve the picture quality a bit. Perhaps work more on the Bounds and Tensions.
    Good work!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I tried this and it turned out great. Good work here!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I tried this and it turned out to be great. You have really done well. Thanks for this.

    ReplyDelete