Monday, December 11, 2017

ʕु-̫͡-ʔु”-- Animation Gif Monday!

ʕु-̫͡-ʔु”-- Hey, How's It Goin! Welcome to the CoolAnimeHustler Blogspot! I'm the CoolAnimeHustler and today I provide you with a another Gif. I Learned Something Interesting That Happens On December 11, 2017! What Happens On This Day You Ask? Why It's International Mountain Day Of Course! LOL! Seriously, I Didn't Know Something Like This Ever Existed, But This Special Day Was Actually Created in 2003! Did You Know That Mountains Have a Key Role In Providing Renewable Energy Such As Wind Power, Hydro Power, and Solar Power! Mountains Also Gives Us Early Signs Of How Climates Are Quickly Changing In The Environments! So The Next Time You See A Mountain, Look At It With Respect And Know That It's Your Biggest Friend In The World, Yo!

Well, it's nice talking to yall. If you want to leave a post, feel free to do so. Until we meet again...Its All Cool! You Knowwhatimsayin!
ʕ-̫͡-ʔ !

3 comments:

  1. Wow, I never knew a day like this exist in history. It's really nice knowing this. Thanks for this coolanimehustler.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The mountains are islands of possibilities if only we can explore it accordingly. I am glad to hear such a day as this is been celebrated.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Seriously... International Mountain Day?
    This is really good. I never knew such a day exists too.

    ReplyDelete