Saturday, December 2, 2017

ʕु-̫͡-ʔु”-- CoolAnimeHustler's Mugen Works Of Awesome!

ʕु-̫͡-ʔु”-- Hey, How's It Goin! Welcome to the CoolAnimeHustler Blogspot! I'm the CoolAnimeHustler and Today I Provide You With One Of My Cool Stages That I Created For The Mugen Engine. I'm Baaaaaaacccccck!! Yep! I'm Back With My 2nd Stage That I Created For The Mugen Engine! This Time I Wanted To Bring a Dojo Into The Mix. I Thought To Myself, "Let Me Find a New Age Dojo Of Today Compared To Rundown Ones." And Well...This Is What I Came Up With! I'm Calling My Mugen Stage The "Japan City Dojo". I Also Tried Tweaking a Little Bit On The Bounds Coordinates Such As The Left and Right Functions In Notepad. Again, It's Not Perfect But I'm Glad To Bring Another Stage To The Mugen Engine! I Wanted To Add Another Dojo Theme Based Stage For Karate Fighters! Updated Link (12/06/2017): I Was Able To Update My Stage By Giving It Some Reflections Of Characters When They Move Around The Stage! Special Shout Out To Warner That Gave Advice About Reflections In Stages! You're a Cool Dude, Yo! ^_^ If You Want To Tryout This Stage In Your Mugen, Click The Picture For Madd Awesome Environments, Yo! *Peace* ʕु-̫͡-ʔु”

ʕु-̫͡-ʔु”-- STAGE: Japan City Dojo By CoolAnimeHustler

 https://www.dropbox.com/s/0k7c1sa0aissz7b/Japan%20City%20Dojo.zip?dl=0
Well, it's nice talking to yall. If you want to leave a post, feel free to do so. Until we meet again...Its All Cool! You Knowwhatimsayin!
ʕ-̫͡-ʔ !

No comments:

Post a Comment