Sunday, December 3, 2017

ʕु-̫͡-ʔु”-- CoolAnimeHustler's Mugen Works Of Awesome!

ʕु-̫͡-ʔु”-- Hey, How's It Goin! Welcome to the CoolAnimeHustler Blogspot! I'm the CoolAnimeHustler and Today I Provide You With One Of My Cool Stages That I Created For The Mugen Engine! Here We Go Again! I Created My 3rd Stage Today And I Wanted To Make Another Pool Related Stage For The Mugen Engine! This Time I Wanted To Experiment With The Super Jump Functions Like You'll See In MVC and Guilty Gear! I Messed With Some Of The "Floor Tensions" and Basic "Tensions" To Get This Effect Going! I Was Also Able To Get Most Of The Stage As Well! You'll See More Of The Back Ground While Jumping! I Liked How This Stage Turned Out! I'm Calling My Mugen Stage The "Pool Dome". Again, It's Not Perfect But I'm Glad To Bring Another Stage To The Mugen Engine! I Wanted To Add Another Water Theme Based Stage For Fighters! If You Want To Tryout This Stage In Your Mugen, Click The Picture For Madd Awesome Environments, Yo! *Peace* ʕु-̫͡-ʔु”

ʕु-̫͡-ʔु”-- STAGE: Pool Dome By CoolAnimeHustler
 
https://www.dropbox.com/s/ae23t94wyrlrfrz/Pool%20Dome.rar?dl=0
Well, it's nice talking to yall. If you want to leave a post, feel free to do so. Until we meet again...Its All Cool! You Knowwhatimsayin!
ʕ-̫͡-ʔ !

No comments:

Post a Comment