Friday, December 1, 2017

ʕु-̫͡-ʔु”-- Animation Gif Friday!

ʕु-̫͡-ʔु”-- Hey, How's It Goin! Welcome to the CoolAnimeHustler Blogspot! I'm the CoolAnimeHustler and today I provide you with a another Gif. Wow! It's Already The Start Of The Very Last Month Of The Year! I'm Going To See If I Can Get Some More Stuff Done! Also, I Finally Finished Editing The Super Mugen Battle 1v1 Tournament #13 and Uploaded It On Youtube Last Week On Thanksgiving! I Also Worked A Little Of My RPG Maker Game But I Still Haven't Finished Spriting Q-Ball's Love Interest! I'll Try To Get That Done On My Spare Time! Thinking About My Upload Of My Mugen Stage From Yesterday, I'm Going To Create More Mugen Stages For The Mugen Engine! I Still Need Some More Practice But It Seems Like I Got The Basics and The Programing Down On Bringing The Stage In A Fighting Game! Let's See...Oh Yeah...Like Always, If I See A Source That Can Help Somebody Create Video Games, I'll Post It On My Website. If You Want To Find Any Previous Helpful Tools That's On The Internet, I Highly Recommend Checking Out My "Helpful Stuff" Link. Last But Not Least...Did You Know That Today Is National Eat a Red Apple Day? It's Odd Because We Don't Know Who Created This Day But What I Did Find Out Is That There's 7,500 Variety Of Apples In The World. I Wonder If There's a Apple That Can Give Me Incredible Strength and Speed Like In The DBZ Movie Called The "Tree Of Might" That Would Be Awesome! You Know What...Time To Eat a Red Apple To Start This Day Right! LOL! If You Have a Chance, Eat a Red Apple, Yo! ʕु-̫͡-ʔु”
Well, it's nice talking to yall. If you want to leave a post, feel free to do so. Until we meet again...Its All Cool! You Knowwhatimsayin!
ʕ-̫͡-ʔ !

No comments:

Post a Comment