Sunday, December 31, 2017

ʕु-̫͡-ʔु”-- Cool Pic Sunday!

ʕु-̫͡-ʔु”-- Hey, How's It Goin! Welcome to the CoolAnimeHustler Blogspot! I'm the CoolAnimeHustler and today I provide you with another Cool Picture. WOW...This Is The Very Last Day Of 2017! 2017 Was a Year Full Of Learning! There Were Times That I Struggled Throughout The Year But I Kept Fighting! I Did Meet Some Of My Goals This Year! One Of My Lifetime Goals/Dreams Was To Go To A Comic Con And I Was Finally Able To Make My Dreams Come True! I Met A Lot Of Great People At The Comic Con! To Everybody I Met There...THANK YOU For Making My Experience Awesome! I Also Learned How To Create My Own Fighting Game Stages For The MUGEN Engine! So Far I Have Created 17 Stages And I'm Planning On Making Some More In The Future! Although I Finished My Editing My Super Mugen Battle 1v1 Tournament #14 Today, My Computer Is Acting Really Slow To Process It...This Will Be Uploaded In The New! At Least I'll Have A New Video On The First day Of The Year! LOL! In Real Life I Have Fallen On Tough Times But I Never, Ever Give Up! I Will Look At 2018 As The Year Of Opportunity And Try New Things! I Will Continue To Learn More About Video Games And I Will Continue To Post On This Blog Of My Adventures, Video Games, and Help Stuff That can Help People Create Their Own Video Games! With Only 1 Mintue Left Until 2017 Ends I Just Want To Say...THANK YOU FOR BEING AWESOME!!!!! STAY COOL, STAY ANIMATED, And STAY ON YOUR HUSTLE, YO! The CoolAnimeHustler Will See Next Year! HAPPY NEW YEAR TO YOU ALL!!!!!
Well, it's nice talking to yall. If you want to leave a post, feel free to do so. Until we meet again...Its All Cool! You Knowwhatimsayin!
ʕ-̫͡-ʔ !

No comments:

Post a Comment