Saturday, December 30, 2017

ʕु-̫͡-ʔु”-- Animation Gif Saturday!

ʕु-̫͡-ʔु”-- Hey, How's It Goin! Welcome to the CoolAnimeHustler Blogspot! I'm the CoolAnimeHustler and today I provide you with a another Gif. Welp, After Celebrating Tic Toc Day From Yesterday, I'm Almost Finished The Editing For My Super Mugen Battle 1v1 Tournament #14! My Video Will Be Uploaded To Youtube Tomorrow! Also I Went Out With Some Friends And Played Some Basketball Today! Everybody Had A Good Time And Played Some Good Basketball! It Was Fun and Had Some Hard Fought Back To Back Games! Good Game Everybody That I Played With And Against! You're Awesome! Wow! We Have One More Day Left Of December and Then We'll Be In 2018! I Don't Know What 2018 Is Going To Bring But I Have To Stay Strong And Keep Pushin! To Everybody Out There, Keep Thinking Positive, Keep Your Dreams Alive, And Let's Have Some Fun! Oh Yeah, I Almost Forgot, Today Is Bacon Day! So Go Ham On The Bacon! Get It...Okay...LOL! See Yall Tomorrow! ʕु-̫͡-ʔु”

Well, it's nice talking to yall. If you want to leave a post, feel free to do so. Until we meet again...Its All Cool! You Knowwhatimsayin!
ʕ-̫͡-ʔ !

No comments:

Post a Comment