Monday, January 1, 2018

ʕु-̫͡-ʔु”-- Animation Gif Monday!

ʕु-̫͡-ʔु”-- Hey, How's It Goin! Welcome to the CoolAnimeHustler Blogspot! I'm the CoolAnimeHustler and today I provide you with a another Gif. HAPPY NEW YEAR TO YOU ALL, YO!! ʕु-̫͡-ʔु” It's Time To Start The Year Off With Goals That Were Planned Last Month In 2017! To Start The Year Off With A Bang, I Finally Got My Super Mugen Battle 1v1 Tournament #14 Uploaded On Youtube! You Can Click On My Youtube Icon To The Right Of My Blog To Catch The Latest Tournament! I'm Going To Continue Posting More Super Mugen Battle 1v1 Tournaments For This Year! I'm Also Going To Make Some More Fighting Game Stages For The Mugen Engine As Well! More Goals That I'm Going To Tackle This Year Is Completing Additional Customized RPG Maker Characters For My Game And Completing My RPG Maker Game! To All You That Are Looking To Create Your Own Games, I Will Still Post Helpful Links Of Information and Tools In My "Helpful Stuff" Category! It's Been A Journey Since I Created This Blog Trying To Learn About Video Games! A Lot Of It Has Been Trial And Error But The More I Do It, The More I'll Start To Catch On! I Never Went To School Regarding Video Games But Thanks To The Internet, I've Learned So Much About Video Game Making! There's Still Other Information That Needs To Be Learned But I'm Ready To Take On The Challenge! BRING IT ON 2018!!!! Let Us All Strive For Our Dreams No Matter How Big Or Small They May Be!! LET'S GO!!!

Well, it's nice talking to yall. If you want to leave a post, feel free to do so. Until we meet again...Its All Cool! You Knowwhatimsayin!
ʕ-̫͡-ʔ !

No comments:

Post a Comment