Sunday, December 24, 2017

ʕु-̫͡-ʔु”-- Animation Gif Sunday!

ʕु-̫͡-ʔु”-- Hey, How's It Goin! Welcome to the CoolAnimeHustler Blogspot! I'm the CoolAnimeHustler and today I provide you with a another Gif. Ahhhh...It's Finally Christmas Eve! With This Day I'm Going To Continue To Learn More About Animations And Continue My New Knowledge That I Learned From The Internet To Create Video Games! It's Been A Fun Experience And I Started To Learn A Little About Myself! It Takes Me Some Time To Learn Things But If I Keep Practicing Like Hundred Times Then I Can Pick It Up Whatever I'm Trying To Do! Unfortunately, I Didn't Have Time To Record The Next Mugen Tournament But I'll Try To See If I Can Release It Before December Ends! Also I'm Still Doing Sprites For My RPG Characters And I Worked On My RPG Maker Project A Little Bit! Also A Fun Fact That I Learned About December 24th Is That It's National Egg Nog Day! Go Figure! LOL! Also During This Time I'm Going To Spend Some Time With My MOM and Maybe Watch A Movie Together! I Love My Mom and She's Always Been There For Me Even In The Darkest Of Times! Also To Family, Friends, Strangers, and Whoever Sees This Post, I Just Want To Say...Keep Being Awesome, Love Yourself and Others, And Have A Merry Christmas, Yo! *Peace* ʕु-̫͡-ʔु”

Well, it's nice talking to yall. If you want to leave a post, feel free to do so. Until we meet again...Its All Cool! You Knowwhatimsayin!
ʕ-̫͡-ʔ !

No comments:

Post a Comment