Saturday, December 23, 2017

ʕु-̫͡-ʔु”-- Animation Gif Saturday!

ʕु-̫͡-ʔु”-- Hey, How's It Goin! Welcome to the CoolAnimeHustler Blogspot! I'm the CoolAnimeHustler and today I provide you with a another Gif. Wow!! We Have Two More Days Until Christmas and Nine More Days Until The New Year Starts! Man...I've Been Working Hard In Creating Mugen Stages For The Mugen Engine! So Far I Made 17 Stages And I Learned A Lot About Making Them! I'm Going To See If I Can Get Another Super Mugen Battle 1v1 Tournament Out Before Christmas!! I Haven't Worked On My RPG Game In The Last Couple Of Days But I'll Get To It When My Mind Is Fresh Of Creativity! I'm Going To Get Some Sleep And See What I Can Get Done Tomorrow!

Well, it's nice talking to yall. If you want to leave a post, feel free to do so. Until we meet again...Its All Cool! You Knowwhatimsayin!
ʕ-̫͡-ʔ !

No comments:

Post a Comment