Monday, December 25, 2017

ʕु-̫͡-ʔु”-- Animation Gif Monday!

ʕु-̫͡-ʔु”-- Hey, How's It Goin! Welcome to the CoolAnimeHustler Blogspot! I'm the CoolAnimeHustler and today I provide you with a another Gif. Hashire Sori Yo, Kaze No You Ni, Tsukimihara Wo, Padoru Padoruuu!!! Merry Christmas Everyone! I Hope All Of You Are Doing Well! I Spent Some Time With My Mom! We Talked And Thought Of Things To Get Done For The Upcoming Year! We Didn't Have Any Presents But We Enjoyed Each Others Company And It Was Great! Mom Your Awesome And I Love You Very Much! Thank You For Your Kindness And Providing Wisdom And Motivation In Moving Me Forward! Also To All My Family, Friends, And Strangers, Thank You For Also Being Awesome! Later On The Day, I Was Also Preparing My Next Super Mugen Battle 1v1 Tournament And I Should Be Done With It This Week! Yay! Welp...Let Me Get Some Work Done And Press Forward! The Year 2018 Is Almost Upon Us, So Lets See What We All Can Get Done In The Last Remaining Days Of 2017! Be Cool, Be Animated, Stay On Your Hustle, And Have A Merry Christmas Erveryone!! ʕु-̫͡-ʔु”
Well, it's nice talking to yall. If you want to leave a post, feel free to do so. Until we meet again...Its All Cool! You Knowwhatimsayin!
ʕ-̫͡-ʔ !

No comments:

Post a Comment