Thursday, November 30, 2017

ʕु-̫͡-ʔु”-- CoolAnimeHustler's Mugen Works Of Awesome!

ʕु-̫͡-ʔु”-- Hey, How's It Goin! Welcome to the CoolAnimeHustler Blogspot! I'm the CoolAnimeHustler and Today I Provide You With One Of My Cool Stages That I Created For The Mugen Engine. So...You're Probably Wondering...Where Has The CoolAnimeHustler Gone Off Too? Welp...Let's Just Say I've Been Putting In That Work, Yo! I've Been Studying Video Games and Tutorials All November and My Studying Has Paid Off! I Finally Created My Very 1st Stage For The Video Game Engine Known As Mugen! I'm So Excited To Contribute This Stage To The World Of Mugen and I Hope Everyone Can Have Some Fun With This Stage! I Know This Stage Is Not Perfect...LOL... But I'm Glad Of This Project I Did On Some Hours Of My Free Time! I'm Calling This Stage "Pool Practice". I Wanted To Add Some More Water Theme Based Stages In Mugen and Welp...Here It Is! LOL! I Also Want To Give A Shout Out To OldGamer, Ryon, and Cybaster For Providing Tutorials and Guides For Creating Things In Mugen! You're Cool Dudes! ʕु-̫͡-ʔु”  If You Want To Tryout This Stage In Your Mugen, Click The Picture For Madd Awesome Environments, Yo! *Peace* ʕु-̫͡-ʔु”

ʕु-̫͡-ʔु”-- STAGE: Pool Practice By CoolAnimeHustler

https://www.dropbox.com/s/8grr91yuctprcxj/Pool%20Practice.rar?dl=0
Well, it's nice talking to yall. If you want to leave a post, feel free to do so. Until we meet again...Its All Cool! You Knowwhatimsayin!
ʕ-̫͡-ʔ !

No comments:

Post a Comment