Monday, October 2, 2017

ʕु-̫͡-ʔु”-- Animation Gif Monday!

ʕु-̫͡-ʔु”-- Hey, How's It Goin! Welcome to the CoolAnimeHustler Blogspot! I'm the CoolAnimeHustler and today I provide you with another Gif. I Found Out a Funny Thing About The Month Of October...Did You Know That October Is...PIZZA MONTH!!!??? No Joke! This Type Of Creative Ideology Was Created By a Man Named Gary Durnell In October Of 1984. Gary Durnell Was The Publisher of "Pizza Today Magazine" and Let it Be Known That October Would Be The Month To Consume Pizza! To Think We Have a Month Dedicate To One Of The Most Awesome Food Inventions Ever Created....(Drooling) Ahhh....Kind Of Lost Myself There! LOL! If You Have a Chance, Grab a Slice and Celebrate Pizza Month Responsibly! YAY! ʕु-̫͡-ʔु”


Well, it's nice talking to yall. If you want to leave a post, feel free to do so. Until we meet again...Its All Cool! You Knowwhatimsayin!
ʕ-̫͡-ʔ !

2 comments:

  1. This is superb, Today I've gat to learn a new things. It's great knowing October is Pizza month. I think I'll eat enough Pizza this month. LOL, I love this.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Nice Gif. I’d like to learn how to make this animation Gif too. Is there any website I could learn this freely?

      Delete