Tuesday, October 3, 2017

ʕु-̫͡-ʔु”-- Animation Gif Tuesday!

ʕु-̫͡-ʔु”-- Hey, How's It Goin! Welcome to the CoolAnimeHustler Blogspot! I'm the CoolAnimeHustler and today I provide you with another Gif. I Got Another Sprite Done For One Of My RPG Characters. Creating a Character's Hair Is Still My Hardest Thing To Achieve On a RPG Character But I'm Slowly Getting The Gist Of It! I Just Keep Playing With The Colors To Make Sure They Match Up Pretty Good. Today I Was Kinda Tired Today But I'm Glad That I Got Another Sprite Done! Eight More Sprites To Go! I Didn't Get a Chance To Do More Editing For My Mugen Tournament But I'll Definitely Make Sure I Release My 13th Tournament In October. (Yawn) I'm Going To Get Some Rest and Jump Start For Tomorrow! Good Night Friends and Keep Being Awesome!

Well, it's nice talking to yall. If you want to leave a post, feel free to do so. Until we meet again...Its All Cool! You Knowwhatimsayin!
ʕ-̫͡-ʔ !

2 comments:

  1. wow! This is beautiful, I love this and I think this hair looks great. You're a genius CoolAnimeHustler

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice Gif. I'd like to learn this animation Gif too. Any website to learn this freely?

    ReplyDelete